Thursday, January 25, 2007

Time is of the peasants

Instead of contributing to the current discussions here, I would like to lament my lack to time to play games and discuss. I have been playing WoW, but I don't have the Burning Crusade cause my character is only level 30. I haven't had time to build the squatty dwarf girl up any more than that, so it sure won't be worth my time to re-roll. There are many games I would like to play. I really feel like playing an RTS right now, but I've got nothing. I don't have the time to dedicate myself to a game of Civ or even C&C: Red Alert, one of my favorite games ever. Next week my time will become extended. Does that mean I'll be able to play more? I sure hope so. At the very least, I'll have more time to argue with these folks here. They could use an intelligent comment from time to time.

No comments: