Monday, January 29, 2007

Quick Survey

Hey everybody,

I was surfing the net this morning looking at various articles about how the Playstation 3 is a "disaster" and how the Xbox or Wii will rule this generation. I realized while reading these articles that I didn't know who of us has the shiny black behemoth. I know that I do, and as I think I have indicated previously I'm quite nervous about its future.

I have seen little reason to believe that it will be able to outperform the 360, and while I think the price difference is overstated given the blu-ray player and hard drive included with the PS3, I don't believe that the public sees it the same way. For those of you who own a Playstation 3, how do you feel about it? Are you cool and confident? Are you nervous and concerned? Are you too busy playing your Wii to care?

No comments: