Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Illogical Choices

First, I heart Atelier Iris 3. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone else, but I have a huge soft spot for Gust, as you may have discerned from my Arrrrrrrr Tonelico ravings. I just wanted to state that there actually was an RPG other than Odin Sphere released last month.

Moving on, the actual topic I wanted to address was the fact that Seeds, also known as what re-formed after Capcom eradicated Clover, has stated that they are working on new titles... for the PS3 and Xbox 360.

Are you serious? The guys behind Okami and Viewtiful Joe are not making games for the Wii?! Does that seem ludicrous to anyone else? Every time I turn on my Wii, I think: "man, Okami would be so awesome on the Wii." I'm dead serious. When I return serve in Wii Tennis, I'm really wishing that I was drawing a magical wind to stun my foes.

Nintendo, you need to step up to the plate here. Once upon a time, Viewtiful Joe debuted on your system. Go back and tap that very same designer to make some absolutely mind-blowing games for the Wii. You owe it to all of us who are still waiting for something else to play other than mini-games and Super Paper Mario.

No comments: