Sorry I've been so quiet as of late. The logistics of quickly leaving my job and relocating to Texas have proved to be pretty time consuming, so I haven't been making a lot of time to post to the blog. As such I decided, I should try to compress any and all updates into a set of highlights so here it goes:
- I start game design school on July 9th! Yippee!
- I finished Command & Conquer 3 - Nod's ending = lame, Scrin campaign = sweet
- Odin Sphere is still awesome, I'm on the third book now. Reusing bosses is somewhat lame, but doesn't really taint the experience too much.
- Where is Mass Effect? I desire it now...
- Grim Grimoire looks sweet - A 2D RTS, with a cool story and beautiful art design? Count me in.
- I too feel the Wii is going to be the novelty of the next generation - nice to visit, but you wouldn't want to live there
- Dungeon Maker for the PSP looks interesting.
Ok, I think that's basically the gist of it. I'll try to post more often in the future. Later!