Thursday, June 14, 2007

Avenger's Hyper Update

Sorry I've been so quiet as of late. The logistics of quickly leaving my job and relocating to Texas have proved to be pretty time consuming, so I haven't been making a lot of time to post to the blog. As such I decided, I should try to compress any and all updates into a set of highlights so here it goes:
  1. I start game design school on July 9th! Yippee!
  2. I finished Command & Conquer 3 - Nod's ending = lame, Scrin campaign = sweet
  3. Odin Sphere is still awesome, I'm on the third book now. Reusing bosses is somewhat lame, but doesn't really taint the experience too much.
  4. Where is Mass Effect? I desire it now...
  5. Grim Grimoire looks sweet - A 2D RTS, with a cool story and beautiful art design? Count me in.
  6. I too feel the Wii is going to be the novelty of the next generation - nice to visit, but you wouldn't want to live there
  7. Dungeon Maker for the PSP looks interesting.
Ok, I think that's basically the gist of it. I'll try to post more often in the future. Later!

No comments: