Thursday, March 15, 2007

Where'd Everybody Go?

I recognize I haven't been doing a great job of posting on the blog myself, but due to work and GDC and then subsequently more work I haven't had the time to get back on. I actually promised the writers for the site I would send out the weekly update two days ago (which is already over a week late) and still haven't done so. My apologies to the writers of the site for failing to keep things organized and to the reader of the site for failing to keep new material coming. This is a situation I will work toward correcting in the next few days.

As a side note God of War II rules! Though it may have a bit of a "been there, done that" feeling, it is a good place to be with awesome things to do so I think we can overlook that. Alright, peace out y'all and start posting again!

No comments: