Thursday, September 07, 2006

Re: Ninjas!

Didn't Bioware make a Ninja RPG? I think it was called Jade Empire.

Oh, and Mass Effect is going to be awesome. I wholly trust Bioware and Pandemic individually so working together they should be even better, right? Wait, where I have I heard this arguement before? Oh right...the Square Enix merger that managed to substantially reduce the output of both companies (with all due respect to Dragon Quest 8 and Kingdom Hearts 2).

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Final Fantasy XII is going to be sweet (I mean who doesn't love sky pirates) and Mass Effect will be similar in sweetness, it is just a question of how long it takes to actually come out.

Oh, and I forgot about Final Fantasy XII in my previous post. Man, this really is going to be a great year for games!

No comments: