Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ninjas!

Ninjas ninjas everywhere
right before our eyes
but I guess that's better
than right before our thighs!

Video games are like poetry, they both are beautiful on the inside and the outside.

Okay, the truth is I'm not entirely sure what that means. But what I am sure about is that Knights of the Old Republic 3 better be forthcoming. If I were to list games for which I am most expectantly waiting, it would top the list. And it isn't even an announced game, who knows, maybe not even existent. What this means is that Mass Effect better be sweet, because Bioware is supposed to know what they are doing. And now as Pandemic's better half they have even more resources to make a sweet game. No, I'm not associating Kotor 3 with them because that would be too much to ask for, but I am saying that they need to step up and fill my void. They claim to be valued at $300 million (why is if Bioware.Pandemic not the other way around?!), so if I'm estimating at $30 million a game, BioDemic better have at least three and a third sweet games coming out next year. Of course that's vastly illogical, but who am I to dispute my own brilliance?

In addition, I want a ninja action RPG. I'd like to raise my ninja from ninjahood and grow into a full-fledged silent killer. The potential here seems overwhelming.

1 comment:

Incognito said...

Kotor 2 was made by Obsidian, not Bioware.